Four shampoos in one box? What’s not to like!
But because of their small size and surface area, our cute little cubes aren’t as easy to use as our full-sized shampoo bars.
But there are things you can do to make it a little easier.
We’ve collected some FAQs and our best tips so you can get the most out of using our shampoo cubes.
It’s taking forever to lather in my hands!
The cubes can be really tricky to lather in your hands because of their small size. So, unlike with our big shampoo bars, we recommend using the cubes directly on your scalp.
The best way to do this is to:
- get your hair really wet
- warm up the shampoo cube by getting it wet and lathering a little between your hands
- rub the shampoo bar directly on your scalp in multiple sections
- don’t just apply to the top of your hair, get underneath as well!
- then massage in with your fingers, or use a scalp brush.
Help! There’s no foam!
It can also be tricky to get a good lather from the cubes because of the limited surface area. Following the tips above will help, but if you have oily scalp, use styling products, or haven’t washed for a few days, you might still struggle to get foam.
So we recommend the following:
- Use a tiny little bit of the cubed shampoo on your scalp, massage in, then rinse out (you won’t get any foam)
- Then use our application tips above to wash for a second time
- If you follow these steps, foam is guaranteed!
How can I store it?
Unlike our full-sized shampoos, there are no hanging loops on our little cubes. So you might be wondering how you can store them.
If you have a shelf in your shower, it’s easy! Place a soap rest on the shelf, and just sit them on top. This will allow them to drain and dry fully in between uses.
If you don’t have a shelf it’s a little trickier but we have some solutions for you:
- Soap bag: if you have somewhere to hang things, buy a soap bag and place your cube inside between uses. If you have a spare organza bag handy, you can also use that and even use the cube while it’s still in the bag.
- Store in the box: if you really have nowhere to store the cube, take it out of the shower after each use. You can let it dry, then place it back into the box.
We hope these tips help you get the most out of your cubed shampoos. But if you need additional assistance, just reach out!