nul conditioner bars are formulated a little differently from others you may have tried. So we’ve put together some tips to get the best out of using your nul conditioner bar.
- With only COSMOS-allowed ingredients, nul conditioner bars don’t use synthetic conditioners like behentrimonium chloride or silicones. Instead, we use gentle plant-based conditioners, including one made from fermented rapeseed oil! This gives your hair the all-important silky shine, without weighing it down.
- Unlike our shampoo bars, our conditioner bars don’t foam. This is because the foam would actually remove the conditioner from your hair! Instead, they have a creamy lather, like a light lotion.
Using your nul conditioner bar
- Warm the bar in your hands under warm water until you see a creamy lather in your hands.
- Stroke the conditioner bar directly on your wet hair.
- If you have thick hair, apply the bar to your hair in sections to ensure your hair is evenly conditioned.
- Sometimes it’s easier to hold your hair between your fingers and rub your hair on the bar, instead of the other way around.
- Only apply conditioner to the lengths of your hair, to avoid leaving residue on your scalp.
- If you have very fine hair, you can also lather the bar in your hands, then apply the cream on your hands to your hair. This will also make your bar last longer.
- You can use our bars as leave-in conditioners, too! Wet the bar under warm water, then lather between your hands. Apply the cream to your hair until the desired conditioning effect is achieved.
- nul conditioner bars are safe for color-treated hair.
Storing your nul conditioner bar
- nul conditioner bars come with a convenient hemp hanging loop to easily store your bar on a hook.
- Place your hook out of the direct flow of water. Behind the shower head is the best place.
- If you don’t have a hook, place your bar out of the direct flow of water on a soap rest on a draining rack.
Traveling with your nul conditioner bar
- You don’t need anything fancy to travel with your nul conditioner bar.
- You can put your conditioner bar in a normal container with a soap rest in the bottom to allow for drainage. A soap rest can also be replaced with a cloth, a sponge or a luffa.
Disposing of your packaging and hemp hanging loop
- We’ve worked hard to ensure none of our packaging needs to go into the garbage can.
- Please dispose of your hanging loop into the green waste, or bury it in your garden.
- Dispose of your box and box sleeve in the recycling so the material can be reused
Thank you for choosing us to look after your hair
We know making the switch to a new product can be a challenge. Hopefully, these tips make it a little easier to make the switch to plastic-free, natural products.
Stick by us and you’ll see how healthy natural hair can be. If you have any questions, we’re always available to help. Contact us.