Your dog is part of your family. When you’re trying to make more sustainable and natural choices for your own hair and skincare, it’s frustrating when you can’t find the same high-quality alternatives for your pets. As dog owners ourselves, we understand that you only want the best for your beloved pet. So we developed Pup to gently and naturally cleanse your dog’s fur and skin.
With a fresh scent from natural may chang and lavender essential oils, the Pup dog shampoo bar is made from the same high-quality natural ingredients we use in our human shampoo bars. Because dogs’ skin is a different pH to human skin, we’ve ensured Pup is perfectly pH balanced for your dog’s skin to provide gentle but thorough cleansing.
Not all ingredients that are good for human skin are safe for dogs, so Pup only has dog-safe essential oils and no allergy-inducing ingredients. Because dogs have a much stronger sense of smell than humans, we have also ensured the scent is light and won’t distract your dog from the important job of sniffing all the smells in the neighbourhood.
While we can’t promise our Pup dog shampoo bar will make your dog love baths, we can promise it will cleanse your dog’s skin and fur gently but thoroughly while protecting the environment your dog enjoys so much.
Fun tip: if you’re the kind of person who likes to match with your dog, the Lavender shampoo bar has the same fresh lemony lavender scent.
- Organic lavender essential oil for its anti-microbial and inflammatory properties to promote skin health and repel insects
- Organic may chang oil for its lemony and refreshing scent
- Hydrolysed wheat protein to increase shine
- Vitamin E to reduce oxidative stress and increase shine
How to use
Lather the bar between your hands or rub directly onto your pet’s fur. A little goes a long way. Rinse and repeat if necessary. Store out of direct contact with water.
All nul Shampoo Bars:
- Are vegan
- Are pH-balanced (5.5 – 6.5 for dogs)
- Fit into the palm of your hand
- Use only COSMOS-approved ingredients (certification pending)
- Use natural amino acid-based cleaning agents that are environmentally friendly to produce and biodegradable
- Use non-comedogenic Fairtrade organic shea butter to prevent dryness
- Are made in Zürich, Switzerland
Our packaging is:
- 100% recycled and recyclable sleeve
- 100% recycled compostable box
- Compostable vegan wax coating
- Can be used to store dry shampoo bar between uses
- No water: our concentrated bars are the equivalent of three 250ml bottles of shampoo
- No plastic: we don’t use any microplastics in our formulations and refuse to use plastic in our packaging.
- No toxins: free from sulfates, parabens, chlorides, formaldehyde, synthetic fragrances and colours, dyes, alcohol, silicones, cocamidopropyl betaine, and other common allergens.
- No nonsense: no greenwashing or scare tactics here. We’ll tell you like it is and provide the evidence for our claims.
Sodium lauryl sulfoacetate (SLSa), coco glucoside, sodium cocoyl glutamate, zea mays (mais) starch*, betaine, butyrosperum parkii fruit (fairtrade shea butter)*, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate citrate, sodium lactate, citric acid, sodium benzoate and potassium sorbate (eco-certified preservative), hydrolyzed wheat protein, litsea cubeba fruit oil (may chang essential oil)*, lavandula angustifolia oil (lavender essential oil)*, tocopherol & helianthus annuus seed oil (vitamin e)+, mica CI 77019, CI 77861, CI 77742, CI 77891.
*denotes certified organic ingredients
All information is for educational purposes only. We do not aim to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. You should consult a medical professional for advice should your pet have any skin conditions.